Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello All,
I am about to take some time off work so i thought i would write up a quick message to say how much fun i am having learning about all these new technologies.

Today I signed up to all these interesting RSS feeds about some very different topics and I hope to be able to check in on them regularly.

I can certainly see the advantage to using these to keep yourself up to date with everything that is new.

I have to say I enjoyed looking through the flickr photos so much that i have headed back there a couple of times when I think of other photos i want to see.
It is really useful when you want to get a feel for a suburb in sydney or a specific nightclub in the city.

I am looking forward to learning about wiki's next week as I have always been an advocate for wikipedia as a source of information...well most of the time

bye for now

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pls@slnsw said...

Hope you have discovered some useful (and fun) RSS feeds?

And are not spending too much time playing with Flickr :-)

Victoria