Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ive Just discovered I can add a title

Im back from holidays and have worked through some of those online wikis
They are great! I especially like the library success wiki and have added that to my favourites
its so easy to spend hours and hours just reading because you know that somebody else just like me has put that information up there. its not some corporate business with no face its such a more personal way to pass information across to each other
I can really see how libraries could use wiki's to share information from a formal intranet with a whats happening or latest news focus to an informal guess which website i found type of wiki, the possibilities are endless.

The strange thing is everybody is such a good speller.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I am glad you are making some useful discoveries.

Ellen