Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hi again,
I have been finding it quite difficult to find the time to work on and play around with this blog and program generally. I think i need to improve on my time management skills!
I have decided to designate an hour on Friday afternoons to work on my blog and try out my new skills.
Anyway, it is great to finally have a blog to unload all my thoughts and ideas onto the world. somehow making them more important if everyone else has to listen to them.
It is great to have something new to think about and learn instead of the same old same old.
Exploring Flickr this week was great, my boyfriend has recently purchased a new digital camera and I can now understand how there can be so many photos in the world. Since you don't have to worry about developing every photo you do tend to go a bit overboard and taking photos of strands of grass in different lights becomes quite natural...right?

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Yes I agree it can be quite difficult finding the time and the head space to play around a little with your blog but the idea of learning through play is something Stephen Casey emphasised a lot in the hyperlinked library presentation. I think the great ideas coming thorugh the blog demonstrate this.

Keep on blogging

Leanne